25 May 2010

Motionless by Kelley Saint

Motionless

If time could stand still, I’d freeze it here,
So you’d always hold me, close and near.
In your arms, where I’m meant to be,
Filled with the perfect love you’ve given me.

A bond so strong, a hold so tight,
To know you’re the one; my ‘Mr. Right’.
A blessing sent from up above,
In you I’ve found my one true love.

Our lives entwined to be as one,
Upon this journey we’ve just begun.
Where you and I will find no less,
Than eternal love and happiness.

- Kelley Saint -






Have you got a poem that you would like to share?
Interested in sharing a link with your blog and mine?
Leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelley, I love ur words in this and was wondering if my bf could use some/all to write a song they are in a band and really like these words so o figured I'd ask of u mind and if they come up with something could they copywriter the song? Thanks Jenn please email me at jwells@swcole.com

Blog Archive